Prep Course for the GMAT®
"I improved 240 points! You literally got me into (my 1st choice program)! I really cannot thank you enough. Your enthusiasm kept me tuned into the material... You are great at what you do and I recommend your class to everyone I talk to.”
Our GMAT test preparation program provides a thorough review of all tested math and verbal skills. Case studies involving real test questions help to reinforce the connection between the various skills and the ways they are tested on the GMAT. The program consists of 24 hours of classroom instruction from an experienced instructor, together with additional practice problems, sample tests, and skill review exercise.
Quantitative Topics include:
- strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- techniques for picking numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics include:
- spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
General Topics Include:
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distracters
The GMAT has Changed!
Our GMAT Prep Classes now prepare students for The Next Generation GMAT® and the new Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT.
“I have been able to increase my GMAT score from a 470 (first practice test score…) to a 640 (official test score…). I really appreciate all the advice, tutoring, and test strategies you shared with me. I know I could not have gotten a score like this without taking your class. Thanks again for everything!!"
GMAC® and GMAT® are a registered trademarks of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). This website and class are not endorsed or approved by GMAC.