LSAT Prep Course
“Thanks so much for all of your help with LSAT prep. I made a 168!”
The ETC LSAT preparation program covers every aspect of the LSAT in complete detail, offering concrete techniques for solving even the most challenging items on the test. Special attention is paid to learning how to recognize and set up logic games in the analytical reasoning section. The class consists of 24 hours of classroom instruction, plus additional practice exercises.
Logical Reasoning topics include:
- easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of LR question appearing on the test
- all important logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- an overview of the most common fallacies found in LR flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning topics include:
- a taxonomy of AR game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension topics include:
- a taxonomy of RC passage types and a step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- what key words in the question indicate about how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- how to recognize the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics Include:
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distracters
LSAT, Law School Admission Test, and Law School Admission Council are trademarks of Law School Admission Council, Inc.
Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) does not endorse or approve this website or advertised courses. All trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on etctestprep.com are the property of their respective owners.